Thursday, March 11, 2021

A Message from Archbishop Durocher concerning Vaccines

To all the faithful of the Archdiocese of Gatineau,

I want to encourage all members of our diocesan church to get vaccinated in order to protect the health of our people. It is a gesture motivated both by generosity towards others and by personal responsibility.

There is no moral reason not to get the vaccine. The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith clarified this issue a few months ago. It was mandated by the Pope to study this of question, and I fully agree with its assessment.

Various conspiracy theories that claim these vaccines are a means of population control have no basis in fact.

Since the start of the pandemic, over 150 people have died from this disease in our region. Think of all those grieving families. Think of our children and grandchildren who have to mask themselves to go to school. Think of businesses that cannot reopen. Think of our parishes which are deeply challenged by the conditions we know. The only way to overcome this pandemic is for the entire population to get vaccinated.

If you've never suffered from diphtheria, smallpox or tetanus… if you don't know anyone who has died from whooping cough, measles or polio… it's because of the vaccines that brought these diseases under control. Let's add COVID-19 to this list.

I invite you to imitate our good Pope Francis and to get vaccinated!

Fraternally in Jesus Christ,

+ Paul-André Durocher

1 comment:

  1. I read testimonies and reviews about him so I contacted him immediately, explained my problems to him. Same day , he casted a spell for me and assured me for 2 days that my husband will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my husband came knocking on my door and begged for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married again, he proposed. I wouldn't stop talking about him. Contact him today if you need his help via email: emutemple@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay. Website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ whatsapp number +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete